LENGTH: 12’6″ / 381 cm
WIDTH: 30″ / 76.2 cm
THICKNESS: 6″ / 15.2 cm
WEIGHT: 23.8 lbs / 10.8 kg
VOLUME: 265 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 104 kg / 230 lbs
Who is it for?
- touring board
- occasional race
- because its not too narrow its stable and doubles as a family board
- for lakes
- also offers enough flotation for 1 adult up to 104 kg. + 1 child (maximum load 250 kg.).
- for men and woman thanks to perfect sizing.
- Manufacturer text: N1SCO stands for “Naish International SUP Class Organization”, which is a one-design racing class where all riders compete exclusively on the ONE 12’6”. N1SCO competitions include sprint, intermediate-distance and long-distance racing, as well as team relays that are accessible for any level rider. They are competitive, fun events that are easy to follow, thrilling to watch and a great social experience for the whole family. The introduction of the new ONE LT construction adds an even more accessible pricing option to the N1SCO fleet. ONE, ONE LT and ONE Alana LT boards are all welcome to participate at N1SCO races.
- 1st Layer Premium Drop Stitch Deck & Bottom = Durable + rigid
- 2nd Layer Hybrid Stringer = Reinforced shaping
- Double Rail Construction = Strength + stiffness
- SelyTech KS-1 Adhesive = Increases long-term durability + seam reinforcement